Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See LT21Titans27's Items on eBay

Yea DiPietro has a good following, pretty much any Isles fan collects him

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Blackhawks Vegas Golden Knights
    Twitter: @CenterIceCC See eahobbies's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

I'll send the guy a message and see if he will buy my base of Dipi!!! lol, I'll give him a GOOD price (FOR ME :> lol)
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Niklas Hjalmarsson, Jaccob Slavin, Ryan Dzingel, Brogan Rafferty, Derek Whitmore, Blackhawks, & 2003-04
    Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gregmal05's Items on eBay

I think people are missing the real reason. On any multi patch card, especially ones like those which have 3 or 4 slots, having all 3 or 4 windows being 3+ colored is pretty rare. Those are /35, 10-20 likely will never get pulled/hit ebay. So for hardcore player collectors the opportunity to get a card like that is very limited. Out of the remaining 15-25 that hit Ebay most will not being nearly as nice as that one, and astute collectors know that. I've paid as much as 4x high bv for specific patches in open auction before because a crazy patch is as good as super short print.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See emersondrive13rocks's Items on eBay

I think people are missing the real reason. On any multi patch card, especially ones like those which have 3 or 4 slots, having all 3 or 4 windows being 3+ colored is pretty rare. Those are /35, 10-20 likely will never get pulled/hit ebay. So for hardcore player collectors the opportunity to get a card like that is very limited. Out of the remaining 15-25 that hit Ebay most will not being nearly as nice as that one, and astute collectors know that. I've paid as much as 4x high bv for specific patches in open auction before because a crazy patch is as good as super short print.

Yeah that is very true.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See czechrepublic911's Items on eBay

it looks, that the card was purchased by rymarauto. I´m collecting Miroslav Satan cards and rymarauto is always trying to get as many copies as he can. So, if you check Satan prices in Beckett (especially patches), you´ll se, that his cards have bigger value than Eric Staal, etc. In artifacts are many dual patches numbered to 25 copies, he has more than 12-15++ and paying always 30-50$ for satan/guerin, satan/comrie duals, which is crazy... but sometimes he missed auction as yesterday :) , so I finally purchase satan/guerin dual patch numbered to 10 for nice 22 bucks :) ... i´m not sure, but he´s buying also another Islanders ...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See railblaze's Items on eBay

Oh, you will need to add $12 for the shipping!

This seller is crazy!

Once again, ya'll up there in Canada have to remember that packages shipped from the US to Canada, only UPS and a handful of USPS shipping options actually provide tracking, and they start at around $10 USD.

It would be nice if PayPal and eBay accepted the LJxxx xxx xxxUS customs form number, but since it requires a phone call and not clicking a link in an email, they don't.

He's not crazy, he's protecting himself from people in Canada who know this, and can very easily claim every package that comes across without a verified electronic tracking number as undelivered, allowing them to keep what they buy and get their refund anyway.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (132)
    Country

could very well be a bidding war between 2 set collectors. OPC product set builders are among the most dedicated out there.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12