Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18
  1. #1

    Wow, Umaga is released from WWE...

    WWE has already removed his page from their website.

    ****, I didn't think Punk beat him up that badly.

  2. #2
    Another one headed to TNA?
    Randy
    Shipping: I only ship to U.S. Addresses!
    Remember...Freedom IS NOT free
    Each day's a gift and NOT a given right.

  3. #3
    WWE is getting to cocky. they are dropping all of their Future stars. TNA better pick up Umaga, This guy can get a Star anywhere. I say give him a mic and let him run.

  4. #4
    Vince is giving TNA the ammo it needs to be a major player...

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by bigevil1985 View Post
    WWE is getting to cocky. they are dropping all of their Future stars. TNA better pick up Umaga, This guy can get a Star anywhere. I say give him a mic and let him run.

    since Samoa Joe also has adorned the face paint now he can go and they could team up to menace the Main Event Mafia

  6. #6

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtydistance View Post
    Vince is giving TNA the ammo it needs to be a major player...

    dam straight. Good comment

  8. #8
    I would like to see a feud with him and Somoa Joe

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by duwal View Post
    since Samoa Joe also has adorned the face paint now he can go and they could team up to menace the Main Event Mafia
    Thats the first thought that came to my mind when I read the news

  10. #10
    IDK which I would rather see a alliance or a feud. but He will make a great addition to the roster.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •