Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Wanted: Peavy GU, #'d, and Patch Cards

I'm looking to trade for Jake Peavy Game Used cards, Patch cards, and #'d cards. Check out my bucket. I will move my game used in your favor.

got this

Peavy Jake 2008 UD Piece of History Timeless Moments TM-42 130/699 Padres

I have a couple #'d Peavy cards from 2008 UD Premier. They are just the numbered base cards /99. Let me know if you're interested

Quote Originally Posted by dunit83 View Post
    I have a couple #'d Peavy cards from 2008 UD Premier. They are just the numbered base cards /99. Let me know if you're interested
    I'm definitely interested. Let me know who you collect or who you are looking for in return.

Quote Originally Posted by probassmaster View Post
    got this

Peavy Jake 2008 UD Piece of History Timeless Moments TM-42 130/699 Padres
    I'm definitely interested. Let me know who you collect or who you are looking for in return.

Not numbered, but I have 09 UD Starquest Emerald Super Rare and Black Ultra Rare, if you have any interest. I also have some of your sig wants in my bucket.

Pat

I have a few Peavy cards in my bucket do you have anything of Johan Santana? Dave

Quote Originally Posted by PatG View Post
    Not numbered, but I have 09 UD Starquest Emerald Super Rare and Black Ultra Rare, if you have any interest. I also have some of your sig wants in my bucket.

Pat
    Very interested

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast