Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Trading my Baseball for Football!

LMK what autos and Game used you have for football. check my bucket and see if you like any of my baseball! PM works best!
    Photobucket
    Hidden Content

2. SCC End 2017
    Please CMB my football bucket for the Vlad auto. Thanks.
    Hidden Content

I trade by BV.

Quote Originally Posted by kykid4uk View Post
    Please CMB my football bucket for the Vlad auto. Thanks.
    like the ginn jr. a lot, would i be able to add a little paypal to the vlad for it?
    Photobucket
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Toopsportscards11 View Post
    like the ginn jr. a lot, would i be able to add a little paypal to the vlad for it?
    What does the Vlad book for. I might just be able to find another card to even the trade out.
    Hidden Content

I trade by BV.

Please check me for the Bay
    Bucket Link - Hidden Content
    All Sports Refractors, Prizms & Numbered - Hidden Content
    Looking for Harper, Trout, Bryant, Benintendi, Judge, Bellinger, Steph Curry, Russell Westbrook Red Sox Autos & GU - A's Autos- Celts autos & GU - Patriots GU & Autos - Star Jets Autos - Kobe Bryant Rookie Year Cards - HOF autos, Star RC's - Refractors and Color Prizms & Lower numbered star cards from any sport

i dont have a baseball beckett, really not sure on the bookvalue, only have the all sport beckett and it only has allof the 2008 baseball and very little of the other years.
    Photobucket
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Toopsportscards11 View Post
    i dont have a baseball beckett, really not sure on the bookvalue, only have the all sport beckett and it only has allof the 2008 baseball and very little of the other years.
    What year is it. I have the online price guide. I'll look it up.
    Hidden Content

I trade by BV.

Quote Originally Posted by NsLoki View Post
    Please check me for the Bay
    sorry didnt see anything about the same value i liked, very nice bart starr auto tho!
    Photobucket
    Hidden Content

cool. thanks for the look
    Bucket Link - Hidden Content
    All Sports Refractors, Prizms & Numbered - Hidden Content
    Looking for Harper, Trout, Bryant, Benintendi, Judge, Bellinger, Steph Curry, Russell Westbrook Red Sox Autos & GU - A's Autos- Celts autos & GU - Patriots GU & Autos - Star Jets Autos - Kobe Bryant Rookie Year Cards - HOF autos, Star RC's - Refractors and Color Prizms & Lower numbered star cards from any sport

Quote Originally Posted by kykid4uk View Post
    What year is it. I have the online price guide. I'll look it up.
    it is 1998 donruss signature series Millenium Marks with a serial number 0962 on the back.
    Photobucket
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast