Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kobe is Fueled by your Hate

Kobe is Fueled by your Hate

Really cool article by Scoop Jackson: http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2...8&sportCat=nba

Hello, my name is Hate. I've been around for a long time. Thanks for creating me.

I'm here today to talk about Kobe Bryant. Yeah, you know, that dude. The one who keeps me alive, simply because of the way so many of you feel about him. You see, there's hate, and then there's the way millions feel about him. There's animosity, jealousy, anger and then there's the way so many of you feel about him. And now that the conversation has come to the forefront -- about his place in history if he wins Championship No. 4 -- I have returned with a vengeance.

This is another reason why I think the Lakers should be able to close this series out in Orlando, simply becuase Kobe thrives in hostile environments.

I also really like this comment by Land_Owner...

I personally can't thank you enough Scoop. Im teary eyed... kidding. I (sniff sniff) have always loved the fact hat Kobe is the ONLY guy to generate the most hate in the NBA. That he's not your good guy, that he's the anti-hero, that if he were a movie he'd be rated "R'" for explicit violence. But at the end of the day, no matter how much they boo him, he ALWAYS finds a way to silence them. NOBODY, NOBODY has ever than that except Kobe. I love the fact that he doesn't give a ****, that he thrives on hate, that people will always try to discredit him no matter what amazing he thing he does to basketball. Bash him, hate him, descredit him. It. Doesn't. Matter. At. All."

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    no Kobe is fueled by Vitamin Water!!! Dont you see the ads on TV!! LOL!!! JUst kidding great article!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JesRey View Post
    I love reading articles about Kobe..
    Yeah, it's either you love them or hate them.

Kobe = GREAT
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

Quote Originally Posted by worryfree View Post
    Yeah, it's either you love them or hate them.
    I disagree. See, I'm a Cavaliers fan.....so straight off of that, most people assume that I hate Kobe. I don't hate Kobe. Kobe's the best player on the planet....there's no denying that. I'm a basketball fan, so I'm not sure why I'd hate Kobe.

And honestly, I don't understand why people hate Kobe or LeBron. They are the two faces of the NBA, and the two best players in the world. Be happy that you're actually around to see both of them play on a daily basis. You never know when the next truly amazing player will come around.

Just my opinion though, take it for what it's worth.

Quote Originally Posted by nadeau01_johnson48 View Post
    I disagree. See, I'm a Cavaliers fan.....so straight off of that, most people assume that I hate Kobe. I don't hate Kobe. Kobe's the best player on the planet....there's no denying that. I'm a basketball fan, so I'm not sure why I'd hate Kobe.

And honestly, I don't understand why people hate Kobe or LeBron. They are the two faces of the NBA, and the two best players in the world. Be happy that you're actually around to see both of them play on a daily basis. You never know when the next truly amazing player will come around.

Just my opinion though, take it for what it's worth.
    I agree. I dislike how Kobe presents himself at times, but I can't bring myself to hate any basketball player..hate is too strong an emotion for sports fans, IMO.

Well I guess Orlando fans decided to stop hating him in the fourth quarter of Game3
    Hidden Content

*Bring me your Rudy Fernandez and George Hill.

Quote Originally Posted by timduncan21 View Post
    Well I guess Orlando fans decided to stop hating him in the fourth quarter of Game3
    Good one, don't hate because the Lakers are better than your spurs. Kobe is Top 2 player in the NBA.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast