Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: is Dj augustin?

yes, hes got potential & his cards are fairly cheap

Yes, although he does have quite a few collectors at the moment, so you'll be in lots of competition for his cards.

He's gonna be a star in a couple of years so I say yes

hard question to answer

Do you like him? If yes then hes a good player to collect, if no then hes not

He's currently undervalued and I believe will be a top PG in a few years. His cards have been going up as of late because of what JammingJames23 said above. I wouldn't classify him as a cheap rookie but he's also no Rose or Mayo.

He's usually cheap unless its a card Verse1 or another Augustin supercollector needs. Overall for like a Topps Chrome Auto or something original like that its not going to cost you too much. Plus he has a tremendous upside to him. I was thinking of just picking up a couple cards just incase he becomes the next cp3 ;) thanx

I see him being another Damon Stoudamire type..undersized, but a very solid, competitive, semi-star player. I don't think he's a flash in the pan type.

He's in a small market in Charlotte, but hopefully the Bobcats can continue building their team with a few more solid draft picks over the next few years. I think he'll get the starting spot over Felton next season if his shot continues to improve. That should raise his card values if that's what interests you.

Quote Originally Posted by NickRadz23 View Post
    He's usually cheap unless its a card Verse1 or another Augustin supercollector needs. Overall for like a Topps Chrome Auto or something original like that its not going to cost you too much. Plus he has a tremendous upside to him. I was thinking of just picking up a couple cards just incase he becomes the next cp3 ;) thanx
    Exactly what I was going to say Verse1 is going after his rare cards very hard so be prepared for good competition if you want those!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast