About half my collection (finally)

I took one look at "any" of the current ways to list one's collections anywhere in the internet, and decided that it would be way too tedious and accident prone to do it. Not to mention complicated. So instead i made a spreadsheet in my Gmail and copied it as HTML so i can post it somewhere.

Note though, that if you aren't living in finland, and/or can't come and get them, there's really no way for me to get them to you, for one, i can't afford to do much anything, since i can't get a job, and i have no credit card so i can sign up to any of the internet selling or trading places so.. Yeah, good luck to me getting rid of these anytime soon, as propably nobody else in my town not to mention the whole country propably collects these anymore.

I did plan on putting the rest of my cards in the spreadsheet format aswell, but the file folder holding the pocket pages seems to have just mysteriously vanished from my desk in my room, and i dont even remember when that happened. Go me i guess... But anyway, what do you think of these.

Note though, some of these haven't got the seasons for when they were made, and one doesn't even have the manufacturing year, but that's a weird shiny Finnish card, but anyway.

*Edit* All this technology and i can't even find a way to show them to you. Text format turns the list into scrambled mess, PDF files are too big, and sharing them as email wouldn't really be feasible considering the size of the forum's user base.
    Any ideas?

http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?k...uw&output=html
    http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?k...vQ&output=html
    Last edited by Doom; 06-09-2009 at 06:08 PM.

2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    You said you had them on a spreadsheet? You can try uploading it to Google Docs (http://docs.google.com/) and then publish it and share the link

Here's an example of one I published a long time ago (and I don't use it now):
    http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?k...LA&output=html
    Last edited by quiet-things; 06-09-2009 at 05:52 PM.

I made them into google docs, and i did look around and found no button for publishing it, except for someone else's email, and only those persons specified could wiev them anyway.

By the way, what are patch cards?
    Last edited by Doom; 06-09-2009 at 05:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Doom View Post
    I made them into google docs, and i did look around and found no button for publishing it, except for someone else's email, and only those persons specified could wiev them anyway.

By the way, what are patch cards?
    I like to use screenshots to show what i'm talking about. So first step is to open your document on google documents. Once it's open Click the "Share" Button. From there you will want to click "People With Access" and then click near the bottom where it says "People can see this document without logging in (or along those lines). Click change beside it and select "Let People view without signing in" then click save and close and hopefully that fixes everything.

Now as for the patch cards, well those are cards that have parts of a patch or logo in them. For example:

Last edited by TysonX504; 06-09-2009 at 05:59 PM.
    Want List: Hidden Content

Trader List: Hidden Content

Oops, I noticed my link wasn't working before... I fixed it. Anyway, when you click the blue "Share" button, you should get the option of "Publish as web page"

Patches are swatches from the logo or number on a jersey... for example, my avatar... those are patches

Quote Originally Posted by quiet-things View Post
    Oops, I noticed my link wasn't working before... I fixed it. Anyway, when you click the blue "Share" button, you should get the option of "Publish as web page"

Patches are swatches from the logo or number on a jersey... for example, my avatar... those are patches
    lol we both do things differently. Mine I think opens up like a excel file where yours looks like a webpage. Both equally effective and should both should do what he needs.
    Want List: Hidden Content

Trader List: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by quiet-things View Post
    Wow, that's the most ridiculous thing i've heard... Although, it does kinda mix trading cards with collecting sweaty and spitty players' shirts..

Editing fist post to have the links.

Now, about my cards a little... Most of my cards are from early/mid 90's since that's when i collected them, most i've by some miracle managed to keep in very good or good conditions but a lot have tiny whites in the edges. The ones i have in the file folder, should by most part be in mint condition atleast as well as i can remember, but like i said, those are missing. Those also happen to be my best cards so, i'm a little worried about that too.