Set Must be in these guidlines

1.Cant Really Buy So Its Gotta Be Something i can easilly trade for

2.Nothing To HighEnd

3.Something Common and easy to find

4.no Bowman/Topps/Topps Chrome/Bowman Chrome

5.No Patch or Autos unless there realy low end

LMK what you guys think i should do

2. Kronozio
    Murad would the best from 08-09 based on these criteria. I would not go for UD or UD MVP since most people do not seem to have these. Another good retro set is 06-07 Topps Turkey Red. If you do not want topps, doing any of the Fleer retros sets from the past 3 years would be a good challenge also. There are less cards in these sets but the Jordans can be a little pricey.
    Last edited by drtom2005; 06-09-2009 at 09:37 PM.

I agree with the Murad set. That set also has variations of each rookie that you can chase to make it more fun. Also Topps Hardwood is a nice set, especially the hardwood cards, not base.

Do a retro set... im doing 06-07 Turkey Red. Its pretty fun

i was thinking hardwood to anyone have a checklist or something of one of parrales not base but the wood parraples and what kinds there are

beckett.com can you give you the checklist, plus all the different variations, and its free

why does everyone on here ask for checklists instead of looking it up themselves?