Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I thought this was pretty funny

On another forum I frequent, someone created a thread called:

"My face hurts, no, it really hurts"

Here's his post opener:

My face really, really hurts... I vvas playing around with my Zippo lighter in the kitchen vvhen my brother vvalked up to me and hit me in the face with a keyboard. I think the keyboard is from a nearby Best Buy but I can't be sure right novv. A bunch of the letters fell, but only one got lost, the double-u (I can't use the letter so I had to spell it). I already vvent to Yahoo Ansvvers and I didn't get any help.

Please, my face really hurts and I can't make the pain stop, it's unbearable.

EDIT:
    I stepped on something sharp on the floor and it seems it's one of the lenses of my glasses. It fell off after I got hit.

LMAO, and the thread was locked after a few replies. Oh man I love the internet lol

2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store

LMFAO!!! Thats to funny
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

LOL, the visual makes me chuckle evertime I read it

the question is..why is he USING the keyboard that was used to smash his face, which his brother possibly got from a nearby Best Buy..

My question is why are there 2 Ws in that paragraph both on the word with

Quote Originally Posted by tyude2 View Post
    wow.
    i think you mean vvovv
    ~Matt

Yeah I think its was 100% spam but you never know lol

LOL! That's too funny!
    Hidden Content

*Bring me your Rudy Fernandez and George Hill.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast