Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Wanna make some $ :)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See kyle12162000's Items on eBay

Wanna make some $ :)

Well, I thought this day would never arrive, but I am done with collecting. I am going to keep a few of my pc items, but everything else is for sale. I am trying to move my entire collection as 1 lot. I am not going to list all of the cards, as it would take several days to do so. I will tell you that you will receive a 5000 count box of cards along with an additional box of approximately 300 cards (no commons). The collection consists of football, basketball, and baseball cards (~100 game used cards, 30-50 autographs, several graded rookies, over 1,000 rookies, numerous inserts; NO BASE). The book value of the collection is ~$12,000-15,000, maybe more. The resell value of the collection is ~$2500, maybe more. I am asking $1500 dlvd for the collection. You will make atleast a few $100 profit if you break up the collection and resell the cards, maybe $1000 or more. I guarantee you will not be disappointed.

The best card in the collection is an Upper Deck Larry Bird AUTOGRAPH, hand #d 2 of 7. This card alone has a resell value of $200+.

The collection will be shipped with insurance and delivery confirmation.

I accept personal check (collection will be held until the check clears), money order, and paypal. If you pay by personal check or money order, I will throw in a few pc items because I will not lose ~$30-50 in paypal fees.

Please refer to my perfect SCF rating for reassurance. This is not a scam; this is a chance for someone who still enjoys the hobby to add to their collection and/or make some $!!! I genuinely feel I owe the hobby something since it has been so good to me.

Thanks,
    Kyle

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See bodeman1313's Items on eBay

Kyle, i cant let this go on without some type of list. You do not have to list every single of the cards, but i do need a substantial amount of them to let you sell this lot on here.

Please PM me when you have some and i can re-open this thread and let it go.

Thanks
    Ryan