Thread: Possible Cover Up ????

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    I wouldn't be shocked. I openly mock Batista ALOT. I nicknamed him roid boy. every time he hulks up, I always scream "look how vascular i am." Its from family guy, Stewie starts shooting roids and talking about being vascular. I guess there is no point to this story. But Yeah Batista is on roids.

roids?....thank goodness this is entertainment and NOT sports!

Remember when Scott Steiner was a promising 200-plus wrestler that had NO muscles? The generic freak...lol

Quote Originally Posted by rksnascards View Post

Remember when Scott Steiner was a promising 200-plus wrestler that had NO muscles? The generic freak...lol
    he used to be one my my favorites until he got too big to do anything. he was pretty small but he left for a couple of years and when he came back he was freaking huge lol

Quote Originally Posted by rksnascards View Post

Atleast he'll be gone for some months...
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

Quote Originally Posted by bigevil1985 View Post
    I wouldn't be shocked. I openly mock Batista ALOT. I nicknamed him roid boy. every time he hulks up, I always scream "look how vascular i am." Its from family guy, Stewie starts shooting roids and talking about being vascular. I guess there is no point to this story. But Yeah Batista is on roids.

yeah his arms look awful. The veins make it look like a map of a road-trip winding through the mountains

I HATE Roidtista. He is so boring and sucks on the mic.

For some reason, Batista has always reminded me of a more competent version of the Ultimate Warrior.

Quote Originally Posted by duwal View Post
    yeah his arms look awful. The veins make it look like a map of a road-trip winding through the mountains

he is vascular
    http://www.hulu.com/watch/69991/family-guy-vascular-man