Thread: buying autos or base lots

buying autos or base lots

I like the minor league guys, who may or may not hit it big later. I find myself buying Bowman products and Elite Extra Edidition. I would be interested in cheap autographs or even the patches from EEE. Other newer sets with these young guys would interest me as well like Tristar. I also would be interested on a good deal on base lots from those sets. Let me know what you might have and what you would want for it delivered. Please do not ask me to make an offer as it is your cards and you have an idea of what you want for them!
    Hidden Content ~ best SCF feature ever!
    Go Mets, Colts, Reds and The Ohio State University
    Hidden Content

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    i have these 3 available

07 elite x-tra ed. kellen kulbacki throwback threads jersey/auto #tt-kk #29/100
    07 tristar autothentics chris coghlan #22
    08 elite x-tra ed. trey haley auto #181 #459/719

book value is 26 total. could do 550cc shipped in bubble mailer.

sold!

Quote Originally Posted by sportsnutz1915 View Post
    i have these 3 available

07 elite x-tra ed. kellen kulbacki throwback threads jersey/auto #tt-kk #29/100
    07 tristar autothentics chris coghlan #22
    08 elite x-tra ed. trey haley auto #181 #459/719

book value is 26 total. could do 550cc shipped in bubble mailer.
    Please post it up and I'll send CC when I accept trade! Anyone else?
    Hidden Content

I have some auto's listed on Ebay if anyone is interested.

Ebay?

Quote Originally Posted by gsuggs View Post
    I have some auto's listed on Ebay if anyone is interested.
    Last time I checked they did not have a card cash option! Thank you though! I wound have never thought of looking on ebay for an autograph!
    Hidden Content

Are you looking for just minors of mets and reds? If so I can make a list up I got a bunch of 08 Tristar/Razor/Just Minors

Are you wanting to buy with just CC? I've got a ton of 2008 Tristar and Razor autos that I could let go at a nice price via actual cash or paypal. Please lmk

Jonathan

ok

Quote Originally Posted by Dhouse View Post
    Are you looking for just minors of mets and reds? If so I can make a list up I got a bunch of 08 Tristar/Razor/Just Minors
    I would be interested in any Razor cards as I have none and it does not have to be just Reds or Mets cards. Defiantely would be interested in a minors lot. The problem is that I blew a ton of CC and have just around 570 left. Let me know if you would do anything for around that level or should we wait till I get more cc?
    Hidden Content