Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking for Amare Rookie

Looking for Amare Rookie

Would prefer Auto and or patch. But will consider any you have.

http://s25.photobucket.com/albums/c6...rd%20Adds/

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store
    I have his Topps Chrome refractor rc bv$50 if interested....

Anything in my bucket that interests you for it?

hi- I have a 2002-03 NBA Championship drive #123 amare stoudemire gu rc #d 113/400.

LMK if you could use that.

Thanks- Zev

For Sure.. I am looking for all Amare rookies.. CMB see if there is anything in there for it.. Kobe and Leandro Patch Auto are the only ones I dont want to trade..

hi- I'd be interested in the 1986 FB RCs of reggie white and steve young. Reggie is $25, young is $20- total of $45. The amare rc books at $50.

LMK if you'd be interested in a trade like that.

Thanks- Zev

I believe I have responded to everyone... If not, please let me know..

hi- I have the amare NBA champion drive gu rc; you said you were interested, and asked me to look for something that I would want in return, which I did- the 86 young and reggie white RCs. So I've been waiting for a response to see if you're interested in that trade. Please lmk what the story is.

Thanks- Zev

My apologies.. I thought I had responded to everyone.. Could you send a pic of the Stat?? I am definitely interested..

hi- unfortunately, I don't have any scans....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast