Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Last Week Of Trading Until 7/14 :(

Hey guys this is my last week of trading until 7/14. I will be in california from 7/3 to 7/14. After i go to the post office on wednesday, i am done trading until i get back. The reason im doing this is so i dont come home to angry traders asking where their cards are and stuff. I also dont want to get a lot of stuff in during that time. I may be on, it depends if i can get internet in the hotel or at a nearby coffee shop.

So CMB and lmk what you like!

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    im interested in whitesox of cours.. like the getz and beckham.. whatever else u dont want.. i have some hanley autos u collect football i have a forte auto id move

Quote Originally Posted by MattCards022 View Post
    im interested in whitesox of cours.. like the getz and beckham.. whatever else u dont want.. i have some hanley autos u collect football i have a forte auto id move
    im only looking for baseball. Do you have a bucket or tradelist?

not right now.. are u only interested in whitesox???

i dont have a whole lot for trade.. mainly hanley autos for trade and a ryan perry elite auto/25 for trade.. thats about the only descent cards i have for trade.. spx emily bonifacio rookie auto.. carlos quentin bowman rookie auto

Quote Originally Posted by MattCards022 View Post
    not right now.. are u only interested in whitesox???

i dont have a whole lot for trade.. mainly hanley autos for trade and a ryan perry elite auto/25 for trade.. thats about the only descent cards i have for trade.. spx emily bonifacio rookie auto.. carlos quentin bowman rookie auto
    hey i am selling also, i saw you were buying. Hows these prices?
    Getz $5
    Beckham $22
    Alexei Ramirez INKREDIBLE Auto $18 for 1, $35 for 2

How about $60 for
    2 Alexei INKREDIBLE Autos
    Getz RC Auto
    Beckham Prospect Auto

LMK! Ive seen 1 of those alexeis go for $34!

ya alexei isnt very hot right now.. i may be interested in buying lemme research a min and ill get back to u

Mike, I hope you enjoy California...one of my favorite places to visit. Please cmb for the Ike Davis EEE auto and Clayton Kershaw Goudey Graph.

Sorry, double post.
    Last edited by reds1869; 06-11-2009 at 03:21 PM. Reason: Double post.

Quote Originally Posted by reds1869 View Post
    Mike, I hope you enjoy California...one of my favorite places to visit. Please cmb for the Ike Davis EEE auto and Clayton Kershaw Goudey Graph.
    Thanks! We're going to Anahiem and we go there every year. I love it there. A lot better than illinois lol

i like

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast