Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I want your packaging

I want your packaging

Thats right, I will trade you cards for packaging. I am a graphic designer/package designer and love packaging. What i will do is trade you cards i have to cover the cost of shipping + a little extra. I would like to get rid of my excess cards that are taking up room so let me know who you collect, teams, etc and i will put a stack together for your on traditional card boxes. Im looking for the higher end stuff in any sport. Shoot me a picture of what you have or let me know what you have. i would like it if it was in great shape, please no ripped up boxes. thanks for your help!

2. Kronozio
    no one have any empty open boxes of cards they want to get rid of?

im a little confuse...r u talking about the factory boxes with the packs in them (empty of course)?

if so, i have a few blaster boxes and hobby boxes

Wait so we send you packaging and you send us cards?

Is that right?

Quote Originally Posted by cincyfan View Post
    im a little confuse...r u talking about the factory boxes with the packs in them (empty of course)?

if so, i have a few blaster boxes and hobby boxes
    yes the boxes that the packs come in such. I really dont want the blaster boxes you get at walmart or target but the ones you would get from a hobby shop such as premier, legendary cuts, spx, masterpiece, Treausures and so on. And yes i will send you cards if you will send me the empty boxes in good to perfect condition. Send me pic or a list of what you have. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jdubbs10 View Post
    yes the boxes that the packs come in such. I really dont want the blaster boxes you get at walmart or target but the ones you would get from a hobby shop such as premier, legendary cuts, spx, masterpiece, Treausures and so on. And yes i will send you cards if you will send me the empty boxes in good to perfect condition. Send me pic or a list of what you have. thanks
    hobby:
    2007 Spectrum

Blasters (if u decide u want them)

2008 Ginter
    2009 UD baseball
    2008 Score Football

Quote Originally Posted by cincyfan View Post
    hobby:
    2007 Spectrum

Blasters (if u decide u want them)

2008 Ginter
    2009 UD baseball
    2008 Score Football
    I think ill pass on these, but thanks. looking for more unique box.

Still looking for empty b oxes. anyone have a freshly open box they want to get rid of?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast