Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See cardcollector1972's Items on eBay

300 for an Arod/Tony Stewart banner

I'm looking for a banner picturing Arod and Tony Stewart. I prefer Arod in a Yankees uniform and Tony Stewart in his new Office Depot racing team colors with his number 14 emblem. It should also have the Text "Power & Speed" on it....I'm willing to pay 300 cc for the best example I can get

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jsab4807's Items on eBay

How's this?

I could put his car there instead of the 14 if you'd want.....or I can add their names, whatever you'd want. Anything can be changed, just LMK.

SCF Rewards
    Country

That would be great...can you put the Power and Speed at the bottom horizontally? I think it would be too cluttered if you added the names unless you can add "Arod" and "Smoke" somewhere. Also, change the "AND" to white in color...just want to see what it looks like... I'd like to have the names but only if it doesn't clutter it up too much. The number looks great...don't know how you can add the car in there, but you can surprise me. The car's not necessary though. LMk...you've already earned the 300 cc
    Thanks
    Don

How's this?

I could put his car there instead of the 14 if you'd want.....or I can add their names, whatever you'd want. Anything can be changed, just LMK.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I got a couple ideas for it....I'm at work until midnight, but I'll work on this when I get home tonight. Hopefully it turns out as good as I think it will in my head, haha.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Any updates??? Thanks in advance!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Is the 300 still up for grabs?

SCF Rewards
    Country

I already have a banner now..it's just getting tweaked.

Is the 300 still up for grabs?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Crap....sorry! I totally forgot to subscribe to this thread and totally forgot....I'll have it finished tonight. Sorry!

SCF Rewards
    Country

How's this?

Anything can be changed. I thought I could work something with Tony's car.....but everything looked really bad when I did, haha. I could put the car in there instead of the 14.....or I could put the car in there and make the 14 small....?

SCF Rewards
    Country

That'll work! Thanks a bunch! You should have already gotten the 300 cc which was well earned
    Don

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast