Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

1 Box 08 Timelines/4 packs 08 Bowman Draft - Double Mojo!! Strasburg Style!!

Had some time to kill after doctor appointment so I picked up another box of Timelines and a few packs of 08 Bowman draft. Funny thing was the shop owner had a box behind the counter for me, but I asked to pick from the pile on the shelf, and the Bowman was the last for packs in the box, which if the case I always ask to crack a new box, but he was out. I bought them anyway and oh so glad I did. Here are the results and not for trade.

4 packs of Bowman draft:

Timelines Hit 1:

Timelines Hit 2:

Needless to say my day has been made!!! Feeling alot better after a pretty bad couple days.
    Last edited by Fisk-Factor75; 06-12-2009 at 03:06 PM.

i wish my 08 timelines break was as good as yours. congratulations!!

PM returned....Please everybody, the Strasburg is not for trade at this time, so please do not pm me on it. Thanks.

wow! thats a great Timeline break! wish i could have luck like that! nice job

Quote Originally Posted by johan29lhp View Post
    wow! thats a great Timeline break! wish i could have luck like that! nice job
    Yeah Both my boxes have been good to me, the last yielding a Clayton Kershaw and Jesus Flores Auto. I copied your checklist and I will see what I have towards your set needs.

dont forget to PM me with what you have. my timeline needs are in my sig.

thanks again
    ryan

Quote Originally Posted by Fisk-Factor75 View Post
    Yeah Both my boxes have been good to me, the last yielding a Clayton Kershaw and Jesus Flores Auto. I copied your checklist and I will see what I have towards your set needs.

Awesome Pull on the Strasburg!!!
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast