Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Baseball Mail 2 weeks worth...

Thumbs up Baseball Mail 2 weeks worth...

Last edited by theguru; 06-12-2009 at 02:17 PM.

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store

I could definetly use one of thos Yonder autos or even that insert...i could pretty much use all the REds stuff....plz cmb including PC...I also have some nice football trade bait

Quote Originally Posted by cincyfan View Post
    I could definetly use one of thos Yonder autos or even that insert...i could pretty much use all the REds stuff....plz cmb including PC...I also have some nice football trade bait
    The Alonso's are going into the PC. Sorry... Any other Reds stuff in there is available. I also have tons of other Reds cards. So PM me if interested.

geez! i am just amazed at the amount of GREAT cards you bring in! if you dont mind me asking, what was the overall $ total for those!?

Quote Originally Posted by johan29lhp View Post
    geez! i am just amazed at the amount of GREAT cards you bring in! if you dont mind me asking, what was the overall $ total for those!?
    Lets just say... A LOT!!!

over 1500 i bet

Quote Originally Posted by theguru View Post
    Lets just say... A LOT!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast