Thread: 2009 Bowman Jumbo

2. Kronozio

Nice Break
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

Nice box Ryan,Sweet austin auto plus the johan pc congrats.Take care Steve

Nice break. At first I did not like the design of the Bowman cards when the initial release came out, but after actually buying a few packs and seeeing them up close, I don't think they're all that bad. ..thanks for sharing for break. Maybe I can pull something you need soon. I like the Curt Smith Prospect xfractor.
    I collect St. Louis Cardinals
    **LMK what you need and I can get you list of what I have by player, team, or set***
    ***I trade using Beckett OPG for low end card trades. For rarer cards or cards that may sell significantly higher or lower than Beckett BV in the market, I will use the average actual sell price of the most recent 10 sales or sales of similar rare cards such as 1/1s, #/25, etc...

Don, I'll PM you about the Smith X, thanks. I never like the bowman designs at first, until i break some and see enough of it!

Quote Originally Posted by stewart20rulz View Post
    Nice break. At first I did not like the design of the Bowman cards when the initial release came out, but after actually buying a few packs and seeeing them up close, I don't think they're all that bad. ..thanks for sharing for break. Maybe I can pull something you need soon. I like the Curt Smith Prospect xfractor.
    Thanks Steve!