Thread: 2009 Bowman--ALL SETS

2009 Bowman--ALL SETS

Here is what i need, i do have dups of these if you have needs as well.

RED = PENDING

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    I have these for you...

4, 14, 32, 91, 102, 111, 136, 148, 163, 171, 179, BCP56, BCP71

I would trade those cards to you for 100 card cash. If you are interested in that trade feel free to post it up for us.
    Hidden Content

Main PC Guys: Drew Brees, Brandin Cooks, Jeremy Hill, Odell Beckham, Jarvis Landry, Alfred Blue Other PC Guys: Current/Former Saints and Current/Former LSU Tigers
    *** Need Red (not numbered) & Blue (#'d /500) 2007 Playoffs NFL Playoff Preview Bonus Joseph Addai Jersey card for my set. They look like this --> Hidden Content

you got it. posting now.

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 97S281_27 View Post
    I have these for you...

4, 14, 32, 91, 102, 111, 136, 148, 163, 171, 179, BCP56, BCP71

I would trade those cards to you for 100 card cash. If you are interested in that trade feel free to post it up for us.

Have Chrome prospects 1, 19, 36, and 44
    I collect St. Louis Cardinals
    **LMK what you need and I can get you list of what I have by player, team, or set***
    ***I trade using Beckett OPG for low end card trades. For rarer cards or cards that may sell significantly higher or lower than Beckett BV in the market, I will use the average actual sell price of the most recent 10 sales or sales of similar rare cards such as 1/1s, #/25, etc...

lmk what you need for these also Don, dont forget the Fielder X3 also

Quote Originally Posted by stewart20rulz View Post
    Have Chriome prospects 1, 19, 36, and 44
    anyone else?

thanks to all who helped. finished!

closing