Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Topps last gasp...

Last edited by Sac Kings; 06-13-2009 at 01:51 AM.
    Collecting Sacramento Kings ONLY, especially Webber, Stojakovic, Divac, Bibby, Demarcus Cousins and Ben McLemore.

I use MV as a baseline for trades, not some artificial numbers from a magazine.
    My bucket: Hidden Content

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store
    Hi - this is good information as I didn't know about this set, but it looks like this comes from an online article. Articles can't be copied and pasted in their entirety for copyright reasons. Do you have a link to it?

They have autos left? I thought they used all of them on Signature. LOL.

Looks pretty good actually! Im liking that magic johnson championship logo tag patch! very sweet looking. thanx :)

I think I'm getting a jumbo box. It looks good. Hopefully I'll pull a Logoman Patch.
    My Photobucket:
    Hidden Content
    Tradelist: GU & Autos Hidden Content
    "I can only send my cards on Saturdays"

Looks promising and it appears that Topps is going to go out on a bang, in style. Can't wait for it to come out!

Quote Originally Posted by drtom2005 View Post
    They have autos left? I thought they used all of them on Signature. LOL.
    Lol ya I thought they were done after that set

Where was this about 5 years ago??? looks good

The Topps stuff looks great!!!
    Wish I could say the same about the Upper Deck and Bowman. :(

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast