Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hows your golf game?

Hows your golf game?

Hey guys, just wondering of we had any golfers here on SCF. Yesterday I broke 90 for the first time which is pretty sweet. Hows everyone elses golf game going?

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    I am a solid triple-bogey golfer. I have never broken 100. Shot a 112 last week.

Drives have been struggling lately and I don't have a putter touch.. I am anywhere between 90-115 lately...

Amazingly enough, golf is something that has always come pretty easy. The idea of a fluid swing, snapping of the wrists, and making sure that club face is nailing the ball right just works!

I had my best score of 80 this last weekend.

I have like a 3-12 stroke averageper hole lol

I'm hoping to break 90 this year, usually in the 90s for 18, came close earlier this year 49, 42. Yeah, I am pretty inconsistent

I shot a 69 a couple of days ago. It was my first round of the year too!

Forgot to mention, I only played 9 holes though....

My dad is really into golf, and my mom was when she was younger. But I am horrible at it in spite of those genes, lol.

Broken 90 about 6 times so far this year. I try to get out about 4 times a week.

I havent played much since high school except in outings with clients but i can usually shoot around 90.... In high school i was consistently around 78-80 at our home course. usually 82-85 when trying out new courses... although i played 36-48 holes every day while my parents were are work lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast