Thread: BUYING: Cavaliers

BUYING: Cavaliers

LMK what you have and what you need for them

Base, Inserts, Autos, GU, etc
    If you have unwanted cards you are looking to purge, please consider a donation to my family's mission in helping to find a cure for Olivia's disorder Diamond Blackfan Anemia. Cards donated will be sold on eBay, COMC or locally in the Buffalo/Niagara area to support the Hidden Content .
    ---
    Shipping done on Saturdays for all Addresses
    ---
    Contact me for any site related issues
    =====
    Support SCF Sponsors

2. SCC - Feb 2018
    i have a 08 topps chrome wally szezerbiak gold refractor /50 if youre interested....lmk

Quote Originally Posted by TheRoseBull View Post
    i have a 08 topps chrome wally szezerbiak gold refractor /50 if youre interested....lmk
    depends on the price
    If you have unwanted cards you are looking to purge, please consider a donation to my family's mission in helping to find a cure for Olivia's disorder Diamond Blackfan Anemia. Cards donated will be sold on eBay, COMC or locally in the Buffalo/Niagara area to support the Hidden Content .
    ---
    ---
    =====
    Support SCF Sponsors

i got this pavlovic rc auto jersey numbered to 1999 in jazz jersey.

looking for around 650 shipped!

if it was in a Cavs jersey, then yes... but I have to pass

Thanks though
    ---
    ---
    =====
    Support SCF Sponsors

still looking
    ---
    ---
    =====
    Support SCF Sponsors

still looking...
    ---
    ---
    =====
    Support SCF Sponsors

Have a 2004-05 Skybox Jersey Graphics Dajuan Wagner GU #J-DW. Looking for around 400cc shipped in or would trade for former KU player or KC Chief.
    Collect VINTAGE BASEBALL (Prior to 1970 ) and former Kansas University Basketball Players that I need.