Thread: Old Minor League sets FT

Old Minor League sets FT

These are complete sets still in the clear wrapper for trade or sale

1990 Best NEW BRITAIN Red Sox 28 card set w/ Jeff Bagwell included BV $25
    1989 Best ALBANY YANKEES 29-card set w/ Deion Sanders, Jim Leyritz, ) BV $15
    1990 Best SUMTER BRAVES 30-card set w/ Ryan Klesko, Eddie Mathews, M. Wohlers) BV $10
    1990 Best San Bernardino Spirit (28 card set) BV $5
    1990 Best Beloit Brewers (26 card set) BV $5
    1989 Best Riverside Red Waves (29-card set) BV $5
    1990 Best Greenville Braves (21-card set) BV $5

LMK if you are interested
    Thanks
    I collect St. Louis Cardinals
    **LMK what you need and I can get you list of what I have by player, team, or set***
    ***I trade using Beckett OPG for low end card trades. For rarer cards or cards that may sell significantly higher or lower than Beckett BV in the market, I will use the average actual sell price of the most recent 10 sales or sales of similar rare cards such as 1/1s, #/25, etc...

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    Bump
    I collect St. Louis Cardinals
    **LMK what you need and I can get you list of what I have by player, team, or set***
    ***I trade using Beckett OPG for low end card trades. For rarer cards or cards that may sell significantly higher or lower than Beckett BV in the market, I will use the average actual sell price of the most recent 10 sales or sales of similar rare cards such as 1/1s, #/25, etc...