So much for Cro Cop's Return...

After he beat Al-Turk he backstabbed the UFC to sign with Dream. What a bag. I was really looking forward to him returning to the UFC, guess Dana will never go on a verbal agreement again, surprised he did in the first place.

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store
    Quote Originally Posted by JRsDugout View Post
    After he beat Al-Turk he backstabbed the UFC to sign with Dream. What a bag. I was really looking forward to him returning to the UFC, guess Dana will never go on a verbal agreement again, surprised he did in the first place.

Yeah well, It's not like Dana wouldn't have stabbed him in the back had he been beaten by Al-Turk maybe he wouldn't be fighting in the UFC again.

Quote Originally Posted by jamesrud7380 View Post
    Yeah well, It's not like Dana wouldn't have stabbed him in the back had he been beaten by Al-Turk maybe he wouldn't be fighting in the UFC again.
    agreed. when it comes down to it a fighter is going to do what is best for him. cro cop is much bigger across the pond and had a lot more success over there. IMO the UFC does have the majority of MMA talent but you dont have to be a part of the UFC to be successful. MMA followers are going to watch fights no matter what organization it is.

Kinda hard to feel sorry for Dana White. He shouldn't be doing a deal like that anyways w/o some kind of contract. Dana White should have thought of the possibility of this happening, considering that when Mirko was in Pride, one-fight deals were the norm for crocop.

Still, I would take anything Dana White says with a pound of salt. I wanna hear the other side of the story from Crocop or his people.

He won by eye poke. Good riddance Cro Cop. You can't fight in a cage.

Boxing ring fights by and large, suck. I agree 100% with Wind.