Rajon Rondo Bowman McDonald's All American Jsy/Auto For Trade

Card is #/50, 06/07 Bowman set. Card is not listed (and never has been) as far as bv. Jordan Farmar books $75, and I am looking for more on the Rondo. I gave up four autos that book $100, and one was a Dwight Howard and two were HOF. If you want to haggle over value, then don't bother posting. Actually a nice autograph from him, not the crummy "RR" one.

Thanks!
    Tyler

Hey I was a bit confused by what you said. Are you saying that you gave up 4 $100 autos for it or 4 autos that the total BV was $100? I ask because I'm interested in the Rondo. Thanks

LOL- four autos that added up to $100 :-) Not $400- not insane.

2007 Leaf Limited Cuts Elroy Hirsch Cut Auto BV $120 would love to add this one if you can read his whole name (the one I picked up was cut off too much). I can add somethng to the Rondo. I have an 08 Gridiron Gear Performers jsy/auto Lenny Moore #/25 if you need him for HOF autos.

Thanks!
    Tyler

Quote Originally Posted by tylermckinzie View Post
    LOL- four autos that added up to $100 :-) Not $400- not insane.

2007 Leaf Limited Cuts Elroy Hirsch Cut Auto BV $120 would love to add this one if you can read his whole name (the one I picked up was cut off too much). I can add somethng to the Rondo. I have an 08 Gridiron Gear Performers jsy/auto Lenny Moore #/25 if you need him for HOF autos.

Thanks!
    Tyler
    The Elroy Hirsch is gone but it was a really nice one. I'm updating my site right now as there are a ton of changes. Give me about 15 minutes and I should have it all updated.

I am working on a HOF Auto PC, so consider this card held for you...... and let me know when it is updated.

Oh, I also have these HOF'er autos in my PC that I could part with.

2006 Topps Paradigm Fred Biletnikoff Triple Auto Jersey #72/99 BV $60
    2007 Gridiron Gear Willie Brown Auto Jersey #9/10 BV N/A
    2003 Gridiron Kings Fred Biletnikoff Auto #60/100 BV $50
    2007 Playoff National Treasures Hugh Mcelhenny Auto Jersey #25/39 BV $50

Card has been traded, thread can be closed!

Thanks,
    Tyler