Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Trading

Trading

Guys im laid up at home all weekend and possibly another 4-6 weeks cuz i mighta fractured my ankle. i need some trading to do. i need to negotiate, i need to do something!!!!! everything except for my jj redick pc is wide open! looking for any of the following:

JJ Redick
    Devin Harris
    Alando Tucker
    Kyle Weaver
    Derrick Rose
    D-Wade
    Any former Duke Players
    Any former Wisconsin Players
    Any rookies of semi-star or star players
    Anything that catches my eye

please, check my bucket and lmk if u like anything! if you like something but you dont have anything on my list i will still check your bucket just to see if theres anything id like

Not sure if i have any on the list but please cmv=b for you richard hamilton auto

I have Kyle Weaver SP Authentic Patch Auto

I like your:
    Westbrook Auto
    JR Smith Auto

Like the westbrook is it #ed? and do you know what it books?

I have this JJ FT its #ed/25
    http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t...rsGM/46821.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by PPPanthersGM View Post
    Like the westbrook is it #ed? and do you know what it books?

I have this JJ FT its #ed/25
    http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t...rsGM/46821.jpg
    i was told it books at 40. i dont know how accurate that is... obviously, it is going to be worth a little more then that becuz of the logo patch though. its #'d to 75.

Can you please check my tradelist to see if there's anything you like? I am interested in Shaq/Yao/Asian players cards mainly but I can also trade tradebaits.
    Collecting: Shaq, Yao, Yi Jianlian, Yuta Tabuse, Ha Seung Jin, Mengke Bateer, Sun Yue, Wang Zhizhi, Jeremy Lin, all Bleachers 23K Gold and selected Rookie Cards of NBA All-Stars

Please check out my Hidden Content and tradelists: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Shaqaholic View Post
    Can you please check my tradelist to see if there's anything you like? I am interested in Shaq/Yao/Asian players cards mainly but I can also trade tradebaits.
    sorry didnt see anything
    Quote Originally Posted by xDrew View Post
    pcmb for the westbrook.
    sorry didnt see anything

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast