Thread: Hey Hey Everybody....

Hey Hey Everybody....

Just wanted to check in and see whats goin on and let everyone know I'm still around. Works been kinda slow, so no card $ but its starting toi pick up and hope to be back trading to get caught up on what I've missed.

I've been spending most of my time on PS3 Home shootin pool with friends, we got quite the competitive crew on there. So we've now started to form tournaments.

Check it out http://www.homieleagues.proboards.com and if your a member @ home look me up....Same ID I use everywhere.

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    Hey Scott! Great to hear from you! :) I was just thinkin the other day that I hadnt seen you on for a while..

Quote Originally Posted by ashley8318 View Post
    Hey Scott! Great to hear from you! :) I was just thinkin the other day that I hadnt seen you on for a while..
    Hey Ash!!!

I was actually thinking of you when I posted this, I came across something I have set aside for you for your fanclub trip coming up. I popped back in and WOW! you were the only responder to the post.....

Hmmmm....Interesting...

I've always said that you were 1 of my favorite SCF'ers

You can always be found making someone smile or helping someone out.

Hope to be back to bustin packs and trading soon, til then best of luck to everyone with your collecting....

Especially Ashley!!!

Welcome back, Scott!!! It's great to hear from you. I pulled a 2009 Stealth Holo and immediately thought of you!! Can't wait to see you back on the boards!!

Pete
    Collecting: Kevin Harvick, Skyler Green, Boris Said
    IF YOU CAN'T SHIP IN A BUBBLE MAILER, WE CAN'T TRADE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by doG sI kcivraH View Post
    Welcome back, Scott!!! It's great to hear from you. I pulled a 2009 Stealth Holo and immediately thought of you!! Can't wait to see you back on the boards!!

Pete
    Thanks Pete.....You gotta get that girl in your profile pic some sun buddy, shes looking pretty pale..