Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: 550 basketball insert/rc lot

550 basketball insert/rc lot

I have been collecting a long time and during that time I have bought a bunch of card collections from people and have accumulated some stuff I didn't really want. I'm not a basketball fan at all, but I have piled up a bunch of basketball cards and it's time to get rid of them – my wife says she needs more space and I am hoping she means closet space.

So I have a group of around 550 basketball inserts and rookies. I haven't counted them, but they take up 3/4 of an 800 count box and when I put in a couple of 100 card sets the box is pretty much full. I didn't take the time to go through and figure out the value of the lot at all. I only included rookies of players I'd heard of so it shouldn't be a bunch of rejects since I don't follow basketball at all and if I've heard of them they must be decent. It doesn't look like there are many Michael Jordans in there and there are not many Shaquille O'Neals, but since I am not a basketball fan or collector there could be some hidden gems – who knows? But like I said, these are all, or almost all, inserts and a few rookies. You will get five jersey cards, also some kind of a poker chip thing numbered out of 599. I also have:

A 1992-3 Topps set – I think it's complete because the O'Neal RC is here and if you were going to pull a card that would be the one to pull, right?

Another partial 1992-3 Topps set including a Jordan Beam Team and a Jordan Topps gold card.

About 400 1992-3 Upper Deck basketball cards that I haven't gone through.

A 1994-5 Collector's Choice set that I think is complete.

A 1991 Star Pics Pro Prospects boxed set that I think is complete.

A 1991 Front Row set with cards in English and Italian that I think is complete.

I'd like to get rid of these all at once so make some kind of an offer and maybe they can be yours.

Thanks
    Ted
    My wants and some of my traders are here:
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast