Thread: Excellect Box Buying Day!!!

Excellect Box Buying Day!!!

Check out my bucket and see the cool pulls I had today. First Plate that I ever pulled. Sweet Sheet Metal as well. I bought a box of 2006 Optima (Kurt Busch Auto) and a 2007 Legends Mini (Plate and Sheet Metal). Everything for trade except the Richard Petty #ed. I also pulled some other numbered cards from Legends that I will post in my bucket soon. I will let everyone know when that happens. I pulled to variations from Optima, 9 Kahne and 11 Hamlin. They are for trade as well. Thanks for looking.

Brennan

2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    very nice BP Sheet Metal card!!!

Awesome pulls! Congrats! Would the Sadler Sample card be FT?

If it is under the Trade part of my bucket then it is gone. At least I hope I traded it, because I can't find it here!! LOL!! Thanks for the comments and checking them out. I finally got a new scanner and I can get back into showing off some stuff. My other scanner was that old, Vista wouldn't recognize it. LOL!!

Brennan

Very nice, and congrats!

Thanks for sharing!

Darin

WTG Brennan!!
    Collecting: Kevin Harvick, Skyler Green, Boris Said
    IF YOU CAN'T SHIP IN A BUBBLE MAILER, WE CAN'T TRADE!!!