Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 45

Thread: The PC is Open

     
  1. #1

  2. #2
    I didn't even look to be honest.... have any mantle for trade?

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Tulsan View Post
    I didn't even look to be honest.... have any mantle for trade?
    i do. got some vintage and the yanks trip bat. like the ryan auto/patch, manning auto, andruw jones private signings auto

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by fykeadelic View Post
    i do. got some vintage and the yanks trip bat. like the ryan auto/patch, manning auto, andruw jones private signings auto
    I paid $200.00 for the ryan patch auto
    I traded 400 bv for the manning auto though it books 300, it's his number 18/25 and the jones books 25.

  5. #5

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by mikecancelliere View Post
    pcmb for
    sorry, didnt see anything

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Tulsan View Post
    I paid $200.00 for the ryan patch auto
    I traded 400 bv for the manning auto though it books 300, it's his number 18/25 and the jones books 25.
    these are what i got:
    http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a1...e/cards210.jpg
    http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a1...e/cards002.jpg
    http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a1...cards214-1.jpg
    http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a1...e/cards225.jpg

  8. #8
    go read your griffey thread

  9. #9

    I need the 565 ft hr blast card, possibly the 67 topps though I have two already... I have 3 of the 68's already and I'll pass on the auto as I know nothing about the people behind the coa.... I could use your triple bat if your ready to trade it for what it's worth and not what you just want for it.....

  10. #10
    i like the ruth bat and the ryan autos. lmk

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •