Poll: Keep it or sell it?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Should I sell this MJ/Bron Auto for a Tiger Auto?

The only reason Im considering selling this card is because I want a Tiger Woods auto. LMK what you think. Keep it or should I sell it. I cant make up my mind. Scan below
    Also adding a scan of the Tiger auto I want to buy.
    Dual 2/5
    http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/i...ster/PC/mj.jpg
    Tiger Auto
    http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/i...ster/Tiger.jpg
    Last edited by waxbuster; 06-16-2009 at 12:23 AM.

h.e. double hockey sticks to the NO......... DON'T DO IT!

Id say do it. I mean as sick as that card is, the sticker autos draw my attention away from it. Id love to have either lol, but if i was so Tiger Autos are so much more rare then MJ and LBJ Autos (I know this one is #'ed to 5) plus its a dual swatch as well. Also Tiger is such an iconic figure who only signs so often unlike MJ and LBJ so i say sell it and buy that Tiger! Good Luck with whatever you do Allen. thanx! :)

Quote Originally Posted by NickRadz23 View Post
    Id say do it. I mean as sick as that card is, the sticker autos draw my attention away from it. Id love to have either lol, but if i was so Tiger Autos are so much more rare then MJ and LBJ Autos (I know this one is #'ed to 5) plus its a dual swatch as well. Also Tiger is such an iconic figure who only signs so often unlike MJ and LBJ so i say sell it and buy that Tiger! Good Luck with whatever you do Allen. thanx! :)
    Thanks Nick. The sticker auto is a big turn-off for me as well. But the card is very sick and clean in person.

That's a really sick Tiger Woods auto, but I think you could sell one of your other Jordan's and get a lower-end Tiger woods auto for $380, like the scorecard ones.

Plus, I think the woods has a bad top right corner.

Quote Originally Posted by jeebus86 View Post
    That's a really sick Tiger Woods auto, but I think you could sell one of your other Jordan's and get a lower-end Tiger woods auto for $380, like the scorecard ones.

Plus, I think the woods has a bad top right corner.
    If I buy a Tiger thats the one I want. The card is just sick. The Scorecard auto's are nice, just wouldnt sell a MJ auto for that one.

Well, if it's one you really want, then go for it. You always have a opportunity to pick up another Jordan/Lebron dual.

Wow tuff one, they are both sick but love the Tiger

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast