Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

So you hate most all pro wrestlers? because most if not all have taken steriods, dont be suprised if Kane & Undertaker took them as well, they probably did...

And the people who like Cena or majority, are young children or women..i would love to get a case where you defend him being a good wrestler, because he is not

I am defending him as a good entertainer which is what it is. Seriously this is not about actual wrestling skills. I view it as pure entertainment. Cena may be a fan to kids and women but what was the Rock, women and kids loved him and I was a fan of his also but I am not a woman or child. When it comes to actual wrestling skills you have like Angle who is a actual wrestler. But I dont watch wrestling in the Olympics as it would put me to sleep immediately. I enjoy people who excite the crowd and get you up off your seats whether in enjoyment or disgust. I hate Flair but he gets people out of there seats. Another great "wrestler"...Bret Hart. He was a special athlete to watch when it came to technical skills.

SCF Rewards
    Country

So you hate most all pro wrestlers? because most if not all have taken steriods, dont be suprised if Kane & Undertaker took them as well, they probably did...

And the people who like Cena or majority, are young children or women..i would love to get a case where you defend him being a good wrestler, because he is not

hes better than most wrestlers he actually cares about his fans, ive met him twice and he is always nice and signs wen he doesnt have to. he may not have a great variety move set but he still is good. the tlc match with edge was awesome and so was that feud for that matter. He can entertain and guess what its sports entertainment...

SCF Rewards
    Country

I may be of the minority here but I have no problem with Cena.

I have hung out with him and Honeslty he is a great guy. I wish him nothing but the best. but to me he is as boring as watching pant dry. i respect the **** out of him. but he does nothing for me.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See cuhatin's Items on eBay

All time favorite- HHH (King of Kings) GOAT
    2nd all time favorite- The Rock or Stone Cold
    2nd previous favorite- Jericho or Edge

Hate- Jack Swagger and Cody Rhodes (they cant even talk) lol

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gladdyontherise's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

I am defending him as a good entertainer which is what it is. Seriously this is not about actual wrestling skills. I view it as pure entertainment. Cena may be a fan to kids and women but what was the Rock, women and kids loved him and I was a fan of his also but I am not a woman or child. When it comes to actual wrestling skills you have like Angle who is a actual wrestler. But I dont watch wrestling in the Olympics as it would put me to sleep immediately. I enjoy people who excite the crowd and get you up off your seats whether in enjoyment or disgust. I hate Flair but he gets people out of there seats. Another great "wrestler"...Bret Hart. He was a special athlete to watch when it came to technical skills.

i'm not talking olympic wrestling..i'm talking about WWE wrestling, they do Wrestle, he isnt very good at that..The Rock was a good wrestler, but he was totally over..Thats a terrible comparison actually..The Rock was asked once if he'd ever wrestle against Cena, he just laughed at the thought
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country

hes better than most wrestlers he actually cares about his fans, ive met him twice and he is always nice and signs wen he doesnt have to. he may not have a great variety move set but he still is good. the tlc match with edge was awesome and so was that feud for that matter. He can entertain and guess what its sports entertainment...

i never said he wasnt a nice guy, i said he was a bad wrestler...

SCF Rewards
    Country

it is one of those things to each his own i guess. but i know you had as one of your faves being Savage....i personally would never have considered him a "good wrestler" entertainer yes but good wrestler no. but strictly my opinion

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country

it is one of those things to each his own i guess. but i know you had as one of your faves being Savage....i personally would never have considered him a "good wrestler" entertainer yes but good wrestler no.

i was 5 years old, i dont know what to tell you :)

Besides i'll take the flying elbow over the formerly "FU" now the "Attitude Adjustment"

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Urlacher2005's Items on eBay

Love
    Kane
    Undertaker
    Hate
    Jack Swagger
    John Morrison

SCF Rewards
    Country

MY 2 favorites

John Cena
    Randy Orton

my two least favorites
    Big Show (makes every wrestler he faces look like garbage)
    i know people aren't going to like me for this but for some reason i dont like HBK i guess its his additude

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast