Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21
  1. #1

    Smile These high end PC cards available for specific needs. Lets trade!!!

    Hello all
    I have these high end cards available towards very specific needs. I also may take Pay-Pal offers on some so I can acquire things from the list.
    PLMK what you like and what you have from my trade list. Please hjave something from my trade list.
    AJ

    Heres tyhe list
    Hank Aaron certified pack pulled auto
    Walter Payton certified pack pulled auto
    Cobb auto. Selling stuff and saving for this
    Nap Lajoie GU
    Tris Speaker non Sterling GU
    Johnny Evers GU
    Mathewson GU
    Nice Pujols RC
    Sidney Crosby auto
    Jimmie Foxx GU glove
    Honus Wagner GU
    Ruth GU
    Cobb GU
    Rare Clementes and GU patches

    #ED to 5




    SP auto

    Jordan/James dual patch $250.00 BV



    SPed to 43 with no BV



    SPed to 25.VVHTG and would need another Ruth in return. SPed to 25

    VVHTD. One of the hardest patches to get from the best patch sets of all time

    SPed to 8

    SPed to 10


    On Ebay if interested


    On Ebay if interested







    Bowman Originals 02 Chrome buyback auto #ED to 23. Last one sold for $113.00
    Last edited by biggmack2001; 06-16-2009 at 02:33 PM.

  2. #2
    Hey there

    Don't suppose you'd be interested in selling the McGwire patch would you?

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Stl_Cardinals_Fan View Post
    Hey there

    Don't suppose you'd be interested in selling the McGwire patch would you?
    I am alos selling to save a little money. I have no set value so i am taking offers.
    AJ

  4. #4
    Interested in the ripken auto, don sutton auto, and baker ruth gu. If you see anything, some baseball pc cards are open, please send me a pm.

    THANKS

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by biggmack2001 View Post
    I am alos selling to save a little money. I have no set value so i am taking offers.
    AJ
    Well I believe it books at $80 (pretty sure I have the right card, you may want to double check as I could be wrong), so was wondering what you'd need....I've never been good with offers.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Baseball2009 View Post
    Interested in the ripken auto, don sutton auto, and baker ruth gu. If you see anything, some baseball pc cards are open, please send me a pm.

    THANKS
    Trade values on these?
    PLMK:AJ

    Ruth GU
    Aaron auto
    Mathewson GU
    Gehrig GU
    Wagner GU
    Mazeroski auto

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Stl_Cardinals_Fan View Post
    Well I believe it books at $80 (pretty sure I have the right card, you may want to double check as I could be wrong), so was wondering what you'd need....I've never been good with offers.
    You are talking about a completely different card. Here is the info from Beckett.
    AJ



    The one I have
    Logo Patch
    2003 Upper Deck UD Patch Logos Exclusives #MG Mark McGwire/ 43
    N/A
    The other 2 in the series
    Numbers Patch
    2003 Upper Deck UD Patch Numbers Exclusives #MG Mark McGwire/ 60
    $250.00
    Stripes Patch
    2003 Upper Deck UD Patch Stripes Exclusives #MG Mark McGwire/ 63
    $250.00

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by biggmack2001 View Post
    You are talking about a completely different card. Here is the info from Beckett.
    AJ



    The one I have
    Logo Patch
    2003 Upper Deck UD Patch Logos Exclusives #MG Mark McGwire/ 43
    N/A
    The other 2 in the series
    Numbers Patch
    2003 Upper Deck UD Patch Numbers Exclusives #MG Mark McGwire/ 60
    $250.00
    Stripes Patch
    2003 Upper Deck UD Patch Stripes Exclusives #MG Mark McGwire/ 63
    $250.00
    lol, I guess you're right. I had the right set but since I didn't see it priced out in the book I assumed it was considered a "Common Card" which would book out at $80.

    Since it obviously book a lot higher, I can probably safely assume that I don't have the funds for it since, but if you could name a price you'd like for it I could confirm my theory

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Stl_Cardinals_Fan View Post
    lol, I guess you're right. I had the right set but since I didn't see it priced out in the book I assumed it was considered a "Common Card" which would book out at $80.

    Since it obviously book a lot higher, I can probably safely assume that I don't have the funds for it since, but if you could name a price you'd like for it I could confirm my theory
    While I dont have a set value in mind I am assuming I probably want more than you can or are willing to pay. Mcgwire patches are very HTF so they are desirable cards.
    AJ

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by biggmack2001 View Post
    While I dont have a set value in mind I am assuming I probably want more than you can or are willing to pay. Mcgwire patches are very HTF so they are desirable cards.
    AJ
    Very true, very true indeed.

    Thanks anyways then

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •