Back trading - looking for Wings

Hey gang,

As the topic says, I'm back to trading. It's been a hectic year with my father and brother passing and the birth of my 1st child but I'm on my feet again and looking for those Wings cards that I need.

I'm mainly looking for any Wings RC's that I don't have yet but also am collecting 1 game used and 1 auto of every Wings player shown in a Wings jersey.

My gallery is mostly up to date and I'll be updating soon with some new stuff so check it out and LMK what you can use!

Oh yeah, I'm also looking for any/all Brett Carson (Hurricanes prospect) cards so send me a msg if you've got some!

Thanks,
    Pat
    Last edited by PsychoPig; 06-17-2009 at 09:52 PM.

I could use a number of your cards...I have some wings in my bucket...Franzen gu 05-06 UD Ice Glass...check it out. PM me if interested, and I will send you what I like in your bucket.