Jonas Gustavsson: NHL Teams Line Up

Update:
    The Sharks are among four teams talking with free agent Gustavsson, who's arguably the best professional goalie not currently under an NHL contract, the San Jose Mercury News reports.

Recommendation:
    Gustavsson, 24, is an esteemed prospect known for his quality goaltending in the Swedish elite league. While stopping pucks for Farjestads BK Karlstad, the Swede finished this past regular season with a 1.96 goals-against average and led his team to a championship. As it currently stands, Evgeni Nabokov, 33, has just one year left on his contract and backup Brian Boucher, 32, is an unrestricted free agent. It will be interesting to see if San Jose gets younger in goal, but one thing is for sure: Team Teal must compete with Colorado, Dallas and Toronto if they are to ink Gustavsson.

Just so you know who we are talking about:

Customized Shoes for any occasion!
    Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!

Can't wait to see what he does in the NHL. Until then,no comment!

well the music alone in the video makes me not like him already...wow lol

that dumb song will probably be stuck in my head all day...thanks for that

4. Kronozio
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperLarrio View Post

Just picture him in a Leafs uni with the song "Fifty Mission Cap" playing!

Quote Originally Posted by SuperLarrio View Post

Well glad you liked the song LOL.

Just wanted to show people what might be the next goalie to make it big or flop.

DON

I think he winds up a Leaf. Burke can promise him playing time, and instant stardom as a goalie (perhaps even The #1 goalie) in Toronto.
    I don't know how well he'll do...probably in Toronto not very, but I think that's where he's headed.

Quote Originally Posted by bidds55 View Post
    I think he winds up a Leaf. Burke can promise him playing time, and instant stardom as a goalie (perhaps even The #1 goalie) in Toronto.
    I don't know how well he'll do...probably in Toronto not very, but I think that's where he's headed.
    Well sorry to see anyone get put behind that D. Of course your points are valid (playing time and instant press of course that can go south quickly).

DOn