Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 29101112

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See xirxious's Items on eBay

It all sounds fishy because of the wording change. They seem to be trying to put the blame on the player if its wrong. If you sell goods that you didn't steal yourself, you're still charged with a crime.

So, why do they blow people off on stuff they have issues with? Wouldn't they want to work to clear their name? Tha collector has done half the research. I'm sure this would cause them to bog down with every person buying off ebay wanting to be assured they are getting the real deal. But in cases where they have realized a screw up, do something for gods sake. Start a set called "UD Hidden Stash" where its a set of higher end stuff only to be used for replacements, redemptions and goofs.

SCF Rewards
    Country

It all sounds fishy because of the wording change. They seem to be trying to put the blame on the player if its wrong. If you sell goods that you didn't steal yourself, you're still charged with a crime.

So, why do they blow people off on stuff they have issues with? Wouldn't they want to work to clear their name? Tha collector has done half the research. I'm sure this would cause them to bog down with every person buying off ebay wanting to be assured they are getting the real deal. But in cases where they have realized a screw up, do something for gods sake. Start a set called "UD Hidden Stash" where its a set of higher end stuff only to be used for replacements, redemptions and goofs.

Hidden Stash huh? Sounds like they're a bunch of junkies...........
    I guess there are some cardboard "addicts" though.

I think UD just needs to add provenance to the back of each card with the NHL's licensing manager or maybe a guy like Bill Daly's facsimilie signature endorsing things.

For those that are not aware, Daly is the NHL's chief legal officer, how much more secure does it get then that?

C'mon UD, put your b***s out there as your word.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 29101112