Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

The Ultimate Question: Buy a Single or a Box?

My card show is coming tomorrow and i was wondering if i should buy a single or a box. If im buying a single, it most likely wont be from the card show. I've been beefing up my Big Al pc lately so i dont know whether i should take a break or keep chugging. lmk whatcha guys think. thanx!

2. Kronozio
    depending on price of the boxes i try one for fun if its cheap.

Well it'll most likely be a box of 08-09 Topps or something in that range so not too much $$$. thanx :)

Depends on your tradelist - is it small? If you need more tradebait, then go for the box - if you want to build up your PC, then do that! Personally, I would buy a PC card, but that's just me.

Go for singles
    Hidden Content

*Bring me your Rudy Fernandez and George Hill.

Yea i do need some more tradeabait. I might go and look for cheap GU's there or something to help my tradebait out. thanx!

If you want to get some nice cheap tradebait, go to the heavier guy i told you about, he's got tons of BKB GUs, $2-$3 each and are of quality players, also he had some patches last time, regardless of player, people love patches, i think there was an Ariza/Jameer Nelson dual patch there last time for $9, the patches were sick!

and whatever you do, NEVER listen to Celtic fans!
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

LOL, poor Nathan is being harassed as soon as he comes back lol. Yea i might check out what he has available. IDK what to do lol. Someone said they'll sell me an Exquisite Dual Number pieces patch auto of Big Al #/35 or somethin like that for $25 DLVD. should i do that? lmk. thanx!

Quote Originally Posted by NickRadz23 View Post
    LOL, poor Nathan is being harassed as soon as he comes back lol. Yea i might check out what he has available. IDK what to do lol. Someone said they'll sell me an Exquisite Dual Number pieces patch auto of Big Al #/35 or somethin like that for $25 DLVD. should i do that? lmk. thanx!
    What? we are just making up for lost time!!

i'd ask for a scan and the year..that ultimatly depends on the price..Even at the smallest show in the largest possible building ever, you can find some deals..lol

its all in patience and looking, i bought 2 Aaron Brooks 2007-08 Topps Echelon RC Auto /499 for $5 each, traded one and sold the other during the playoffs for $30! Was all in patience!
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

Yea i just want to spend my money!! lol. here's a scan of the Big Al Exquisite. Its acutally #'ed out of 25 not 35. thanx

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast