Need 2008 Bowman Sterling Help!!!!!

I need the following to complete some sets...
    Fernando Martinez JSY AU
    Gorkys Hernandez JSY AU
    Jesus Montero JSY AU(have redemption for it but they still have not mailed it, so I figure they ran out and will be sending something else...)
    Brian Bixler RC AU
    Chris Getz RC AU
    Armando Galaraga RC AU

Also need tons of the base prospects and rookie cards...please help me finish this set...

mike

Quote Originally Posted by mikecancelliere View Post
    hey i have the getz
    hey mike,
    sorry about that...thought i had chris getz, but i had chris perez...what ya need for the getz? any word on the longo?

Quote Originally Posted by andrewnmisty View Post
    hey mike,
    sorry about that...thought i had chris getz, but i had chris perez...what ya need for the getz? any word on the longo?
    the longoria SPA auto was traded a few days ago. I also have a stadium club longo auto incoming but it was traded to the same guy. For the getz, i liked

what else can i add? Since you dont go by BV, do you go by SV? Also i have a couple sterling ref jerseys /199 if you need them for your set

Thanks
    Mike

EDIT: I misread your signature, you do go by BV

Quote Originally Posted by mikecancelliere View Post
    the longoria SPA auto was traded a few days ago. I also have a stadium club longo auto incoming but it was traded to the same guy. For the getz, i liked

what else can i add? Since you dont go by BV, do you go by SV? Also i have a couple sterling ref jerseys /199 if you need them for your set

Thanks
    Mike

EDIT: I misread your signature, you do go by BV
    whats coming in for the spa longo? the getz books around $10 or $12 i would assume and the carasco books around $50 or $60(at my dads house so I dont have a beckett with me...liked the beckham bowman and the montero bowman chrome...lmk

Quote Originally Posted by andrewnmisty View Post
    whats coming in for the spa longo? the getz books around $10 or $12 i would assume and the carasco books around $50 or $60(at my dads house so I dont have a beckett with me...liked the beckham bowman and the montero bowman chrome...lmk
    the beckham bowman was traded. I have a beckham and posey sterling auto incoming. I dont really want to move the montero auto. It books $50 but its going to more in a year or two