Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

My first attempt at custom cards...

-THANKS FOR THE REQUESTS BUT I AM NOT MAKING CUSTOMS BY REQUEST AT THIS TIME. SORRY-

I've sent out and received TTM cards before but never customs. I realized I didn't have baseball cards of a few of the players I wanted to send to and decided I'd try making my own.

Right now, my designs are fairly simple and there is lots of room for improvement, but I am pretty happy with the results so far. The three below are my first to be returned. I've sent out about 8 more requests and have about 10 more sets of customs printed and ready to send out.

Last edited by Aharvey; 06-23-2009 at 09:44 PM.
    Baseball Low End Trade List: Hidden Content Football Low End Trade List: Hidden Content

Looking For: Braves Stars- C. Jones, G. Maddux, H. Aaron, F. Freeman, D. Swanson, R. Acuna, etc. Falcons- M. Ryan, J. Jones, D. Freeman, M. Vick, D. Sanders, etc. UGA Alumni- T. Gurley, A.J. Green, M. Stafford, etc.

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center

very nice would you be willing to take requests. Great job anyhow!!

The hometown ones are nicely done and very unique.
    I collect NY Yankees, NY Giants, NY Rangers, NY Knicks, and NJ Nets. I am willing to trade. PM me if you have any cards signed by players from these teams.

Working on collecting all living New York Giants (football) and New York Yankees. The question is which team drives me nuts first!!!

I like the hometown ones! I took a double take on those. We actually have a few guys playing pro baseball from my hometown and those would be awesome to mail off. Great idea!
    Hidden Content ~ best SCF feature ever!
    Go Mets, Colts, Reds and The Ohio State University
    Hidden Content

Thanks for the comments. I appreciate it!

Here is my newest desgin that I can't wait to have printed and sent out. Only problem is that I'm going to have to cut them myself since I don't think I can have them printed on paper that size.

Baseball Low End Trade List: Hidden Content Football Low End Trade List: Hidden Content

Looking For: Braves Stars- C. Jones, G. Maddux, H. Aaron, F. Freeman, D. Swanson, R. Acuna, etc. Falcons- M. Ryan, J. Jones, D. Freeman, M. Vick, D. Sanders, etc. UGA Alumni- T. Gurley, A.J. Green, M. Stafford, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Aharvey View Post

Here is my newest desgin that I can't wait to have printed and sent out. Only problem is that I'm going to have to cut them myself since I don't think I can have them printed on paper that size.

Dude that is sick!! I love that idea...I have kept my ticket stubs from every game I attended this has me thinking.

Thumbs up Like it!!

Quote Originally Posted by Aharvey View Post

Now THIS is what I like to see. I love seeing something new! Nice job with the non-standard dimensions and especially the off-centered photo. I know Andy will appreciate the card. That card reminds me of the old Gameday cards from Fleer.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast