What Trading Card Software are you using?

Looking for an easy to use data base software for sports cards.

Would like to find a "freebie" version on the net if possible

Suggestions?

2. Kronozio
    Look up "Open Office" its an open-source (free) suite of business applications pretty much exactly the same as Microsoft Office. I believe Microsoft Office files can be viewed in Open Office as well. Although Im not sure how easy it is to use and I only used the word processor app which is similar to Microsoft Word but the layout is a little different

I found the open office site but I searched for "sports cards", "sportscards", and "football cards" and got nothing. I didn't post this topic but I am one who is very interested in some sort of organizational tool for keeping track of cards.

I'd like to see some more responses...

You can use Open Office to organize your cards on a spread sheet, that's what he meant.

Yeah-Open office is free and comes with Kubuntu (stepson of linux) Depending on what I'm doing I list all my cards/years/prices, then what they sold for then profit..spread sheets are the best.

I guess I can stick with Excel... strange that for how large the collecting hobby is it seems lack of software being put to use..

THere really no need for software.. I guess if I decided to pick up where I left off trying to learn 2 program you could have something like excell but have a bult in OPG that gathers prices from OPGS (like scfs)

This is what Beckett should be doing for the good of the hobby... and a limited/free version...