Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2008 UD Baseball Heroes

2008 UD Baseball Heroes

One of my all-time favorite products and I couldn't resist another box from the bargain bin of my local shop. The large amount of parallels and numbered cards as usual; I've listed the bigger hits below. The last one on the list is one of my best pulls and part of my PC; all others are FT.

Tom Gorzelanny Navy Blue GU (white swatch) 08/50
    Barry Zito Charcoal GU (gray swatch) 057/125
    A-Rod, Jeter (horizontal pinstripe) and Cano (vertical pinstripe) GU 026/200

And....

Ken Griffey, Jr. Light Blue AUTO/JSY 34/50

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store

Cool break! I'm thinking about picking up a box.

Awesome Break!!!
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

it seems like a lot of people are breaking heroes these days and pulling some nice stuff. Great break congrats!
    Collecting mainly 80's Rookies, 90's rare inserts and BTP autos and game used

nice pulls! I still have those alexei autos FT
    i liked the yanks triple jsy and the griffey auto
    I also have some money to work with
    hope we can do something!

This is why I love this product. Unfortunatley I'm not financially able to purchase a whole box and my local store doesn't sell them in packs.

Very nice hits:

You say that your local hobby shop had them in the bargain bin? How much were they selling a box for?

Quote Originally Posted by stl_cardinals_fan View Post
    very nice hits:

You say that your local hobby shop had them in the bargain bin? How much were they selling a box for?
    $50.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast