psa/dna authentication question

Man I am so confused this will be my first time sending cards to be authenticated. After reading the submission form it is very confusing. I will be sending a jerry rice auto and a ken griffey jr auto both will be encapsulated so the rice will be 20.00 plus 10.00 for encapsulation and the griffey will be 30.00 plus 10.00 for encapsulation as well. So my question is I need to send return shipping to them, how do I go about doing that? I've never had to do this before.

Quote Originally Posted by brettyboy View Post
    Man I am so confused this will be my first time sending cards to be authenticated. After reading the submission form it is very confusing. I will be sending a jerry rice auto and a ken griffey jr auto both will be encapsulated so the rice will be 20.00 plus 10.00 for encapsulation and the griffey will be 30.00 plus 10.00 for encapsulation as well. So my question is I need to send return shipping to them, how do I go about doing that? I've never had to do this before.
    They should have a form for you to fill out. Have a link to share. Also, they should have a rep or number to call (e-mail) as well to ask questions like this. I am sure someone that been thru this song and dance can help ya. Would help if you had a link to the psa/dna site that your going thru to submit the 2 cards.

DON
    Customized Shoes for any occasion!
    Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!

If these are on-card autos, the check you cut to PSA will include return shipping. Read over the form carefully--there should be a portion of the form where you use a chart to calculate the total costs of your insured items (the cards) and the total number of cards to determine how much return shipping will cost. As mentioned previously, this amount will be added with the authentication and encapsulation fees from your submissions to arrive at the total amount you will send to PSA.

Obviously, it will be your responsibility to cover shipping and insurance for your items trip to PSA. PSA is very particular in its instructions on how it desires your shipping to it, e.g., no toploaders for your cards (use card savers) and it requests registered mail (but in truth I have sent to them certified mail/return receipt requested and it accepted). It will ship back to you registered mail, so you will receive a confirmation that the package is at the post office and you must go during postal hours to pick up the item.

Hope this helps.