Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thinking about doing a set...

Thinking about doing a set...

I want to do some kind of either auto or patch set. Nothing too high end since im a 15 year old with no job LOL. So post some ideas! any help appreciated to the MAXXXXXXX. thanx :)

Also, most likely 08-09 as well. thanx!

Sorry. Delete post.

Quote Originally Posted by bballcardheaven View Post
    wow.

Like ive said about 10 times now, stop posting in my threads. Nobody wants to hear your smart allick comments. thanx

I try to give you advice but you always seem to turn it against me. FIND A PLAYER AND STICK WITH HIM.

What type of set are you interested in? Base, parallel, some with autos. Since you are a teenager with somewhat limited funds, currently, I would go with one of the topps base sets. So chrome, bowman, bowman chrome, murad, or hardwood would be a choice. If you want to take your time and get some harder to find cards, do a parallel set. If you would like other ideas PM me.

Thanks,
    Tom

Well, I would suggest the Topps Signature Auto set. It has lots of great players, including many you've collected before (Russell, Howard, CP3 etc.), and it's not to expensive.

I hope you find a set you're interested in!

Quote Originally Posted by bballcardheaven View Post
    I try to give you advice but you always seem to turn it against me. FIND A PLAYER AND STICK WITH HIM.

Seriously man please stop messing with him. It's his right to collect whomever he wants, whenever he wants. Starting a confrontation will only get one of you guys disciplined by a mod.

I try to give him advice and then he turns it against me. I was giving him sound advice and he started calling me names and and bashing my choices in the hobby.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast