Thread: Error Card Identification

Error Card Identification

Need a little help.

Is there a listing or other media that describes error cards. On beckett, it shows a A for error and B card for corrected but I cannot find anything that tells me the error. I would like to know which I have.

2. Kronozio
    What card are you talking about, I or someone else may be able to help or point yo to a written piece on the error card you have questions about.

Error Cards

An example is 1990 Score #168 Ron Hassey.

Unfortunately, I am new to this and only getting started because my grandsons want to sell all their sports cards.

There is in excess of 10,000 cards including Baseball, Football, Hockey, Golf and Basketball. I have entered 8000+ on beckett and still have around 3000 to go.

The question was a generic question hoping I would not have to research each individual error card.

I even listed the initial 8000 on openchecklist but still have not found a clear channel to identify the specific errors.

looks like the error has a 27 on the back.... not sure exactly what that means but here is a link to a lot of errors and corrected versions
    Magglio Ordonez 665/4851 13.7%
    AJ Guyton 75/87 85% plus 5 1/1's
    Hidden Content

Error Card

Thanks for the response. The error 27 on the back is one of the types I was trying to identify among many others.

I did find out what it meant just now. On the card front, his Oakland uniform has the number 24. On the back it says 27-Catcher.

At least I now know that I have two error cards and none of the corrected card.

Again thanks for the help.