Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is this fair?

Is this fair?

Just want to know..i think its better then all the topps '88 beings old for 300 on cl..

http://seattle.craigslist.org/oly/clt/1233004942.html

2. Check out the deal at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store

It's not all commons, I'd guess 3,000 are stars and 2,000 semistars

I would think it's just random commons, not much of anything in there. Maybe go see if the guy will let you look at a couple of them.

I would take a look at them, and then ask yourself assuming 60-70% of the cards are commons and another 15% are semistars, is it worth the countless hours of collating these and figuring out how to sell them to make tops $300 or so. If it is, then maybe do it.

I would think that if anything is worthwhile in there the guy would be asking for more than a penny for each of them. Those years that he lists would scare me off.

There mine, thats why I want to know if its fair. My dads work friend gave them to me.

Not to sound nerdy but if every card was a penny it would be $60 and not $100 :P, lol

It says cards from the 70s-00s and yet every set listed is from the 80s-90s and is all the worthless years...i wouldnt touch it, its not worth $100 in my opinion, i'd rather have a names of these so called stars, most of the stars are probably all roid users
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

Alright thanks for the info, yeah most of them are 80s sets but theres like 2000 random cards or so I guess, theres approx 10k+ cards.
    I was going through it again last night and found this.
    Kobe RC
    Vlad Guerrero RC
    Steve Nash rc x2
    Ray Allen RC
    Allen Iverson rc
    Marvin Harrison rc x2
    Ray Lewis rc x4
    Sergei Samsonov rc
    Joe thornton rc
    Derek Fisher rc
    Stephon Marbury rc x2

You really should redo that posting.

This line really cracked me up.

"if you took every card, and sold it for exactly a nickle youd end up with 500"

Assuming you meant nickel, that statement would net the buyer exactly five cents.

Taking every card and selling it for exactly a nickel would get you $.05.

I think what you were trying to say is if you sold off every card for a nickel each (10,000 X $.05), you would get $500.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast