08/09 Ultimate Collection release date?

Just curious what the news is on that 08/09 Ultimate release???.........i leave in 10 days to go back to Iraq and was really looking forward to busting the case I had ordered.....anyone heard anything....this week maybe.........

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store
    Quote Originally Posted by jlcherry2477 View Post
    Just curious what the news is on that 08/09 Ultimate release???.........i leave in 10 days to go back to Iraq and was really looking forward to busting the case I had ordered.....anyone heard anything....this week maybe.........
    I spoke with one of our store owners in the Dallas area and his supplier told him it has been delayed again and they did not have a new date of release. Previously the supplier had told him the release date was to have been the 24th.

Good luck in Iraq!

Ron