Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 28
  1. #1

    Thumbs down Possibly the lamest card ever...

    Reminds me of early 2000 theme based GU's like 'Beast of The East' and 'Premium Gear', haha.
    Soooo cheesy!


  2. #2
    eh not bad, theres uglier cards out there

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRoseBull View Post
    eh not bad, theres uglier cards out there
    The actual card design is fine but that patch is so corny to me.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by MatthewLee View Post
    The actual card design is fine but that patch is so corny to me.
    That is West's nickname even though he only won one NBA title and lost 5 or 6 I think.
    Last edited by drtom2005; 06-23-2009 at 03:00 AM.

  5. #5
    that's a nice card, dude!!! i'll take it off your hands!!!

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by MatthewLee View Post
    The actual card design is fine but that patch is so corny to me.
    I agree. They're reaching on this one. And numbered to 50 with no auto? Manufactured patches are garbage in my opinion. I guess I understand the manufactured letterman patches since it looks pretty cool when the name is completed, not my preference though. I think the card companies insert these to boost their product release numbers. Ranks right up there with "event worn" patches. What a scam.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by tarheelsnipe View Post
    I agree. They're reaching on this one. And numbered to 50 with no auto? Manufactured patches are garbage in my opinion. I guess I understand the manufactured letterman patches since it looks pretty cool when the name is completed, not my preference though. I think the card companies insert these to boost their product release numbers. Ranks right up there with "event worn" patches. What a scam.

    Amen!! even though I want the "superman" one of Howard :(

  8. #8
    Just be glad they didn't have a manufactured patch card of John "Spider" Salley, with a patch picture of a tarantula.

  9. #9
    I agree with the OP. That's so corny. Sure his nickname is "Clutch", but that "patch" is just lame.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by gatorboymike View Post
    Just be glad they didn't have a manufactured patch card of John "Spider" Salley, with a patch picture of a tarantula.
    LOL, I was thinking of a Dennis Rodman "worm" patch.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •