Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Summer League begins

SCF Rewards
    Country

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Good stuff!
    Love the NJ/Phil team, almost like an All-Star roster. ;)

SCF Rewards
    Country

I didnt realize AJ Price was a Pacer...

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See kgarnett215's Items on eBay

I didn't realize Nick Fazekas was on the Celtics summer-league roster...I pulled a RC of his the other day.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Los Angeles Dodgers Los Angeles Lakers Atlanta Falcons
    Twitter: @JesRey7 See jesrey7's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

I didn't realize Nick Fazekas was on the Celtics summer-league roster...I pulled a RC of his the other day.

I use to use him on NBA 2K7 because he had a funny name. Drafted by the Mavs right?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

He was in 07? I think he was drafted in 07, so that'd be the 08 game, I think...anyway, yeah, it was the Mavs who drafted him...then he was traded to the Clippers I believe, and was released after that.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Los Angeles Dodgers Los Angeles Lakers Atlanta Falcons
    Twitter: @JesRey7 See jesrey7's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

He was in 07? I think he was drafted in 07, so that'd be the 08 game, I think...anyway, yeah, it was the Mavs who drafted him...then he was traded to the Clippers I believe, and was released after that.

Yeah i guess 2k8 lmao well i've had every single game it's hard to remember lol. he was garbage in that game

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Yeah i guess 2k8 lmao well i've had every single game it's hard to remember lol. he was garbage in that game

lol...well, most rookies are way underrated in the video games...Chris Paul, for example, was rated 72 in NBA Live 06...now he's rated 96 or something like that...not saying Fazekas should be that high by any means - just saying that the rookie ratings are almost always garbage.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See njnets07's Items on eBay

I hope Shaun Livingston makes the Thunders team and get some decent minutes there.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See xSquatx's Items on eBay

I used to use him on NBA 2K7 because he had a funny name. Drafted by the Mavs right?

Haha that made me actually 'LOL'

I saw this and saw side articles.
    "Ryan Anderson has a touch for Magic"

Nelson
    VC
    Rashard
    Ryan Anderson
    Dwight

I was looking at this weeks schedule and it says there are no games scheduled for the rest of the week.. LMK if I'm not seeing something..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast