Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Live case break 2006 Upper deck Epic Thursday evening

Hi everyone,
    I have a 2006 Upper deck epic 8 box case on the way to me which I should receive thursday and will run the break live at that time. Has anyone had success with this product? Cause I'm wondering what to expect.

2. Kronozio

Good Luck!!
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

Good luck! I was just looking at this stuff the other day. I like it personally, but it's hit or miss, lots of jersey cards not a lot of autos, but a lot of HOFers floating around, Ruth, gehrig, Wagner, Dimaggio ect..
    best pull I had was a Dimaggio jersey w/ pinstripe /25

I've had pretty good luck busting super high end product and I hope that trend continues

Let me know if you pull any mccovey cards.
    I collect all former USC Trojan Football and Basketball players. I also collect SF Giants, Baseball HOF Auto and Rickey Henderson cards.
    I am a Supercollector of Willie McCovey & Ronnie Lott.
    Check out my bucket at: Hidden Content

I had the best pull of my life with this product---a Red Sox Quad Bat Barrel 1/1 of Foxx/Cronin/Ramirez/Boggs. Unreal. There are more monsters lurking in unopened boxes of Epic.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast